Error silent: failed to connect to the host (131084) for macOS
Usually, this error occurs because of a failure in the pre-authentication "handshake".
Make sure to verify the following:
- Validate that you have entered the appropriate username, password and domain to establish the connection or select the appropriate Credential Entry.
- Validate that no User Specific Settings or Local Machine Specific Settings has been enabled by mistake or with the wrong credential.
- If you are using a different username format to connect, select the appropriate one to use in the Advanced - Username Format field.
- Enable/Disable the Network Level Authentication (NLA) option in the Connection tab of the RDP session.
- Enable/Disable the Transport Layer Security (TLS) option in the Connection tab of the RDP session.