It is possible to use multiple Edge website entries that each use different credentials. By using Profile names, it makes it possible to have a certain profile any number of times, making each unique or repeating it as many time as needed.
- Go into the Properties of a Website entry.
Make certain the Display option is set to Embedded (tabbed), or these steps may not work.
- Set the Web browser option to Microsoft Edge, in the Common – General – General tab.
- Input the desired website URL.
- Go to the Advanced tab.
- Check the Profile name option and input a name.
- Click OK to save the changes and close the window.