Delinea Secret Server single sign-on (SSO) is supported in Remote Desktop Manager.
Consult our Secret Server entry configuration guide to learn how to configure an entry to use Secret Server credentials.
SSO mode is available for both cloud and self-hosted (on-prem) instances. If SSO is selected but not supported, Remote Desktop Manager automatically defaults to OAuth authentication and users must manually enter their username and password.
- Add a Secret Server entry in Remote Desktop Manager
- Enter the entry configuration and select SSO in the Authentication mode field.
- Click Add to create the entry.
- Open the entry.
- Select a connection that is linked to your Secret Server entry. This will launch a browser window.
- You will be prompted to select an account to authenticate with. Enter your Secret Server login credentials.
From within Remote Desktop Manager, you will be able to see the Secret Server credentials that you can access.Donnez-nous vos commentaires