To be able to copy some entries stored in your user vault to another vault without doing an export/import in Remote Desktop Manager, follow the steps below.
For this to work, some permissions in Administration - System Permissions needs to be allowed for standard users.
Copy feature: Allow Export and Copy Password permissions on the source folder.
Paste feature: Allow Import and Add permissions on the destination folder.
- Select the entries from your user vault that you wish to add to your main vault.
- Right-click on your selection.
- Select Clipboard – Copy.
- Make sure that the Change ID option is checked in the Copy Options window.
- Move to your main vault, select the folder in which you wish to add your entrie, then right-click on it.
- Select Clipboard – Paste.
Your entries should now be copied to the destination vault.Donnez-nous vos commentaires