The Devolutions environment does not have a Mobile Device Management (MDM) tool to push the configuration to other user's iOS and/or Android devices. But with the use of an application like Workspace One, it is possible to do so.
- Configure a Remote Desktop Manager iOS and/or Android device.
- Export the configuration in a MDM file.
- In Remote Desktop Manager iOS, go to Options – Advanced – Generate Managed App Configuration file.
- In Remote Desktop Manager Android, go to Options – Generate Managed App Configuration file.
- In your MDM application, use the exported MDM file to push it to all devices.