Here is how to configure the autofill feature on Remote Desktop Manager Android.
- Open Remote Desktop Manager Android.
- In the Settings options, scroll down to the Other section.
- Select Autofill Service.
- Toggle the switch on and select Remote Desktop Manager from the list of autofill services.
- Press OK so it will be trusted.
- Enable the Accessibility Service to extend this autofill feature to some popular browsers.
You will need to restart your browser for this to take effect.
- In your Android phone menu options, find the Installed services section.
- Find Remote Desktop Manager and switch the toggle switch to On and click OK.