Enable Safari Developer Tools
- Open Safari.
- Select Safari – Preferences.
- Go to Advanced.
- Check Show Develop menu in menu bar.
The Safari Developer Tools are now available from the Develop menu in the menu bar.
Enable debug WebView for embedded Safari
- Close Remote Desktop Manager.
- From the Terminal (Terminal.app), run the following command:
defaults write com.devolutions.remotedesktopmanager WebKitDeveloperExtras -bool true
- Open Remote Desktop Manager and navigate to the website in the embedded browser.
- Back in Safari, go to Develop – Name of your local machine.
The website is now listed under the local machine.
- Click the website name to open the Safari Developer tools.