The Devolutions Hub Personal is for individual users who want to use a secure personal password manager. Here are the steps for moving your data to Devolutions Hub Personal in Remote Desktop Manager.
Get started with creating a Devolutions Hub Personal.
Add Devolutions Hub Personal in Remote Desktop Manager as a Data Source
- In Remote Desktop Manager, go to File - Data Sources and click on the plus sign to Add a New Data Source.
- Select the Devolutions Hub Personal data source and click OK.
- Fill in the fields in the General section and click OK when done.
- Name: Name of the data source.
- Username: Email address.
Export and Import Your Data Source
You can migrate your data in Remote Desktop Manager from multiple sources.
- To export and import your data source already configured in Remote Desktop Manager, go to Data Migration.
- We also support native import formats from many popular tools on the market.