Add a layer of security to your Devolutions Account by setting up a shared one-time password entry (OTP). To create one for your application, follow the steps below.
- In your Workspace mobile app, choose the application and vault of your choice, then tap the green "add" icon to access the Add New Entry interface.
- Tap the OTP icon under the Credentials section.
- Create a name for your new entry.
- Connect to your Devolutions Portal and follow the steps in the Authenticator App section to get your key.
- Add your key to the corresponding field, then tap on the save icon. Your entry is now created.
- On the entry selection screen, tap on the newly-created entry.
- Tap on View code to show your OTP.
- Your OTP should appear on your screen.
This password is only valid for 30 seconds. After this time, another code will appear, rendering the first one useless. You can copy the password to your clipboard by tapping the copy icon next to the remaining time.
- Paste from your clipboard or write your OTP in the corresponding field.
You are now authentified with your application.Donnez-nous vos commentaires