Remote Access Management for Managed Service Providers
Instant Remote Access for Zero Trust Networks
Take control without losing it: Wayk Bastion makes remote access to all machines on all networks manageable.
- Built for Zero-Trust Security, No VPN Required! ✓
- Remote Machine Management on Separate Networks ✓
- Unattended Remote Desktop Access for All Platforms ✓
- Centralized Dashboard with Role-Based Access Control ✓
- Audit Trails for Remote Access Session Tracking ✓
- Active Directory Integration for User Management ✓
Made for Managed Service Providers
Managed Service Providers (MSPs) have to manage servers for their customers in addition to supporting users when they have an issue with their computer. The Wayk Bastion centralized, uniform approach to remote access management provides the critical response time needed when it has to work instantly.
What is Wayk Bastion?
Wayk Bastion is a self-hosted remote access management server for machines running Wayk Agent. All remote desktop connections made by technicians using Wayk Client are authorized and monitored with corresponding session audit trails. Allowing remote access is one thing, but keep track of who accessed what, when and for how long is just as important for security.
Zero Trust Security Freedom
Devolutions Gateway relay servers configured with Wayk Bastion ensure independence from third-party cloud services while providing greater control on data traffic. Both Wayk Agent and Wayk Client use outbound connectivity to Wayk Bastion, such that no VPN or inbound traffic firewall exception is required. The Wayk Bastion zero trust approach to security simplifies remote access because the network location no longer matters.
Features and Highlights
Maximize security by deploying Wayk Bastion in an environment that you control, either on-premises or in the cloud.
- Traffic Relay Control
- Keep absolute control over peer-to-peer traffic with private Devolutions Gateway relay servers.
- Deployment Automation
- Deploy Wayk Agent automatically on a large number of machines with registration to Wayk Bastion.
- Container Security
- Benefit from the security of container isolation on Windows and Linux.
Centralize the management of all your machines in Wayk Bastion and access them easily with Wayk Client.
- Unattended Access
- Register machines for unattended access and connect to them at any time without user intervention.
- Centralized Dashboard
- Manage all of your machines from a centralized dashboard that puts you in the control seat.
- Web Client
- Choose between the web client and the native application when launching remote sessions from the browser.
Control user permissions with a powerful role-based access control (RBAC) system.
- Role-Based Access Control
- Apply granular control over resources through role assignments on users and groups.
- User Management by Groups
- Simplify role assignments for a large number of users by organizing them into groups.
- Active Directory Integration:
- Map to your existing users through LDAP integration with Active Directory.
Keep track of who is using which sessions in real time or inspect detailed activity audit trails.
- Session Activity Tracking
- Inspect a session history for information such as session time, session duration, client and server information.
- Live Session Status
- Never be in the unknown, in Wayk Bastion you will always be aware if someone is accessing a machine in real time.
- Who, What, When?
- See who connected to which machine, and when.
Provide remote assistance to end users efficiently with Wayk Client and the right feature set.
- File Transfer & Clipboard Sharing
- Seamlessly send and receive files as well as copied clipboard data between all your machines.
- Built-in Chat
- Improve communication between you and the end user with a convenient built-in chat window.
- Session Recording
- Record remote desktop sessions as video files to be reviewed later.
Connect without effort to machines on all platforms with the highest level of security.
- Manage machines running Windows, macOS and Linux from all platforms, including Android and iOS.
- Concurrent Sessions
- Easily manage multiple remote connections simultaneously while quickly navigating between them.
- Certificate Authority
- Secure access with strong TLS 1.2 encryption backed by a built-in certificate authority.
Wayk Client is used by technicians to establish remote desktop connections to machines managed by Wayk Bastion. Wayk Agent needs to be installed on the target machine and connected to the same Wayk Bastion.
Wayk Agent is installed on all machines managed by Wayk Bastion. The system service from Wayk Agent reports its state to Wayk Bastion and exposes remote desktop connectivity to technicians using Wayk Client. Wayk Agent deployment can be automated at large scale with machine registration to Wayk Bastion.
Technicians require an assigned Wayk Bastion Client Access License (CAL). Wayk Bastion CALs are assigned to individual users, such that 10 Wayk Bastion CALs are needed for 10 technicians. While Wayk Bastion CALs can be reassigned as needed, they are not considered "floating" or "concurrent" as seen elsewhere.
A Wayk Bastion CAL unlocks all advanced features for a given user, including unlimited concurrent sessions. For a large number of technicians, unlimited user licensing is the recommended option. As for Wayk Agent, it does not require a license, regardless of the number of machines.
For more information, please visit our store.