Remote Desktop Manager's global image management uses a dynamic form to easily create virtual folders and subfolders for image storage.
The following file types are currently supported for global and custom images:
- Go to Administration – System Vault – Images in the ribbon of Remote Desktop Manager.
- The Entry Image Management window open.
- Click Add (+) to choose an image.
- In the Entry Image Settings, enter the Name and virtual Folder of the image.
You can add a subfolder by adding a
\ in the Folder field. Clicking on a virtual folder will not display the contents of its subfolder, since it is possible to have an image only in a virtual folder.
- Click OK to close the window.
The folder, subfolder and image are saved.Feedback