All your data will be wiped from your destination data source.
The supported data sources are:
- SQL Server to SQL Server
- MySQL to SQL Server (Remote Desktop Manager 2023.2 and prior)
- Choose the data source to migrate.
- Select Administration – Migrate – Migrate Data Source in the ribbon of Remote Desktop Manager.
- Select a Destination data source.
- Click Next.
- Click OK to continue.
- Click Finish to end the migration of the data source.
The migration of the data source has been completed.