Follow the steps to migrate custom images to system images.
- Go to Administration – Migrate – Migrate Custom Images in the ribbon of Remote Desktop Manager.
- Choose Migrate all images from current vault or Select images to migrate.
- In the Migrate Custom Images window, choose the image and select or create the Destination folder.
- Click Migrate.
- A confirmation window appears. Click Yes.
- The migration is completed. Click OK.
- Select Administration – System Vault – Images in the ribbon of Remote Desktop Manager.
The folder and image are now in the Entry Image Management window.