4k screens make Remote Desktop Manager unusable.
For DPI issues with RDP session in Remote Desktop Manager , consult this topic: High DPI Issue
- In Remote Desktop Manager , go to File – Options – User Interface and change the Display scaling to DPI unaware
If you cannot see the setting because of display issues, you can add the line in your config files directly.
To locate your config file refer to Configuration File Location
- Once you have found the right folder, open RemoteDesktopManager.cfg with your preferred text editor.
- Under the line
XXXX-XX-XXT00:00:00-00:00change to None the Default
- Restart Remote Desktop Manager
- Close Remote Desktop Manager
- Right-click on your Remote Desktop Manager icon.
- Go to Properties
- In the Compatibility tab, click Change high DPI settings
- In the High DPI scaling override section, check Override high DPI scaling behavior and click OK.
When applying this change, you must log off and log back in with your user for changes to take effect.